As a patient of this practice we expect you:
- To treat the doctors and practice staff with courtesy.
- To be punctual for your appointment time.
- To give the practice as much notice as possible if you are unable to keep a booked appointment.
- To make more than one appointment if more than one person needs to be seen.
- To be prepared to make further appointments if you have numerous or complicated problems.
- To be patient if appointment times are running late, it may be you who needs the extra time on another occasion.
- To ask for a home visit only if the illness prevents you from attending the surgery, children can usually be brought to the surgery.
- To contact the doctor out of surgery hours only in case of an emergency which cannot wait until the next working day.
- To tear off slip to request your repeat prescription whenever possible, and attend for review, when asked, before your next prescription is due.
- Not to ask for information about anyone other than yourself.
- To inform the practice of any change of name or address so that our records are accurate.
- To call the surgery for an appointment, we do not operate a walk in clinic.
Our service to you:
- To be treated with courtesy.
- The ability to book an appointment 2 weeks in advance.
- To have your records treated confidentially, subject to your wish to have relatives and friends informed of the progress of your treatment.
- To be seen within 30 minutes of any appointment you are offered at the surgery and failing this, to give an explanation.
- To be seen at home at your doctor’s discretion.
- To have your long term medication and treatment received at regular intervals.
- To receive your repeat prescription within 48 working hours of your request.
- To be informed (through this website, leaflets, etc) of the practice services and how best to use them.
- To receive health care in clean, comfortable and appropriate surroundings.