Non NHS Work/Private Fees
Although the NHS provides most care free of charge, we are pleased to be able to offer a wide range of private services to patients, for which fees are payable.
These are mainly for services not covered by the NHS contract, such as medical reports for insurance companies.
See below for a list of our charges. If you require a service that is not listed here, please contact the surgery to ascertain if there is a charge.
- Private Certificates – £10.00
- Privacy Prescription – £15.00
- Driving Licence/Photograph – £20.00
- Medical Examination for Third Party – £150.00
- Holiday Cancellation Certificate – £35.00
- Private Full Medical Report Form – £50.00
- Private Medical Insurance Claim Form – £35.00
- To Whom It May Concern Letter – £35.00
Vaccination Charge List
- MEN ACWY (for travel) – £50.00
- Rabies x 3 – £60.00 per dose
- Hep B x 3 – £40.00 per dose
- Chicken Pox x 2 – £55.00 per dose
- Private Prescription – £15.00
Please note we do not do medicals for marathons.
We provide all NHS Services free of charge!